We all need marketing
Marketing is how you grow your business. Marketing is essential to a company\'s success. It\'s also one of the areas people struggle.
- You're worried about how much it's going to cost
- You don't know what method will work best
- You're already overwhelmed with the everyday operations of your business
The good news is that marketing doesn't have to be stressful. Here are a few tips to help you jump into the marketing pool.
- Boost your posts. For less than $30, you can boost your post and get your message out to thousands more potential customers than are seeing your posts now. So boost your posts!
- Advertise on Facebook. Facebook advertising may feel daunting, but it can be very effective. When you advertise through Facebook, you can tweak and adjust the ads as they run to see which works the best for your family. Sometimes it\'s just a few words, sometimes the demographic. Don\'t be afraid to play around with your ads.
- Retweet and engage your audience. Your clients want to know that a real person is paying attention to them. By retweeting and talking with your followers, you let them know. Yes, you should post items about your company, but it\'s important to throw in some personal information too.
- Pay Per Click advertising or PPC. Everyone knows about Google, but it\'s not the only game in town. Bing is another great place to look. Check out Google Search Partner Networks for some other options as well.
- Keywords. Choose your keywords and then create specific ad groups that target single keywords. Then create two to three ads for that one keyword. Finally, test them to see which are the most effective.
- Value Added. Your audience is interested in value-added information that will help them succeed. They don\'t want to hear promotional information from you. Think of your audiences\' needs first.
- Elevator Speech. If you are in an elevator with a potential customer, you need to be able to explain your business in one sentence, or before they leave the elevator. Create a one sentence explanation and practice it until it\'s natural.
SEO is essential. SEO is necessary to spread the word about your company. Recently I wrote a blog that talks about the SEO trends for 2018. Review that article. If you feel like you need some help implementing them, the folks here at BT Web Group are experts. Reach out to them.
One word subject lines. Try using only one word in your subject line. Choose a word that will make your readers curious. Leave your customers wanting more and as a result, you'll get more emails opened.
Don\'t be afraid to ask. Get creative with advertisers. You have a budget and you need to stay within that budget. Share your budget with advertisers and ask them what they can offer to help you do so. Maybe one of them will be willing to charge you only when you get a sale from that ad. But you won\'t know if you don\'t ask.