Online & Digital Marketing
You may have the best product or service in the world, but if nobody knows about it, it doesn't matter.
BT Web Group
Online marketing is also referred to as online advertising, digital marketing, internet marketing, web advertising, etc. It is a form of advertising (free and paid) which uses the power of the internet to generate traffic to a website to promote marketing messages to consumers.
The Top 5 Most Popular Online Marketing Strategies:
1. Search engine optimization (SEO) - is the process of improving the online visibility of a website in a search engine's UNPAID "organic" results (Google, Yahoo, Bing). By correctly improving the ON PAGE content and technical structure of a website, as well as the OFF PAGE credibility of a website or business, websites can achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages for specific keywords and search phrases for free. This process typically achieves results at a slower pace than any other online marketing strategy.
2. Content Marketing - is typically implemented by Blogging and Social Media Marketing. These strategies fall within the category of Search Engine Optimization by consistently publishing new content relative to your market through new blogs on your website and new posts on your social media accounts. Content Marketing is often used by businesses in order to attract attention and generate leads; expand their customer base; generate or increase online sales; increase brand awareness or credibility; and engage an online community of users.
3. Search engine marketing (SEM) - is a form of paid online marketing that involves paying for search engine keywords to generate visitor traffic from search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing). This process is typically the fastest way to generate new traffic to a website. This type of online marketing is also frequently referred to as Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing.
4. Display advertising - is similar to Search Engine Marketing and Pay Per Click Marketing, however the primary difference is the way the message is shown to the consumer. Display advertising is a visual message that uses banner text, logos, animations, videos, photographs, or other graphics to get the attention of online consumers. Most social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. have adopted display advertising as one of their Social Media Marketing models.
5. Remarketing/Retargeting - is an intelligent and more creative form of Display Advertising and Pay Per Click Marketing that is only shown to consumers AFTER they have visited a specific website or web page. Graphic ads and text will continue to appear in front of the consumer as they browse the internet for an extended period of time. When consumers click on these Display Ads, the advertiser is charged a fee for the click that generated the return of a website visitor.
The Most Important Part of Online Marketing Is ROI!
Full Service Online Marketing Options
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Internet Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Premium Support
- SEO Optimization
- Google Monitering