When life gives you pineapples, make Pina Coladas!
The BEST Pina Colada Recipe:
- 4 ounces golden rum
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces Coco Lopez cream of coconut
- 3 cups ice
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Add rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth and frosty; add more ice as necessary.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries (and paper umbrellas, if you have them).
Happy Pina Colada Day!
Please Like & Share This Article.