Do you need to find a good salon? Do you need to find information on a new car? When you do, what’s the first thing you do? If you’re like everyone else, you search the internet. But what if you don’t have a website for your business? Will people still find you?
The value of a well designed website cannot be underestimated. And while there are many places online to help you build and design your own website, you should consider using experts. Your company’s website is the first impression you make with your new customer and it MUST be the best impression. You want a website that grabs your customers from the first page.
According to Youtech & Associates, here are the top five items that are needed in a successful website design.
- Responsiveness – Nowadays we have many different screen sizes, between tablets, smartphones, and laptops, and your website will need to work on all of them.
- Call to Actions – Your website will have a lot of information to share with your customers, but your customers will only give you about 5 seconds before they lose attention. So what do you want them to do? Call? Click? Fill out a form? Answer a 2 question survey?
- Simple – Keep it simple and easy to navigate. Limit the pictures, limit the text, limit the color. You don’t want to overwhelm your customers.
- Solid Content – Create solid content. But keep it easy for people to read and comprehend. The content is important for your visitors and the search engines.
- Professional Pictures – Use a professional photographer if possible. You want good quality pictures for a good quality site.
So remember, invest in your business, invest in your website, and call the experts here at BT Web Group. The First Impression is the lasting impression and you need it to be the best that it can be.