As we close the year 2018…
It’s nearly impossible not to reflect on the things that made it a successful year. At BT Web Group, we had a tremendous year, learning more about:
- Advanced technologies that support all the services we offer
- Marketing strategies that work
- Website maintenance and consistent upgrades
- Online security and providing the best for our clients
- Google analytics, trends, ad spends, content marketing – if Google offers it, we try to master it
- Search Engine Optimization and what it takes to make it work for Google ranking
- Videos, filming, editing and more!
- Most importantly, we learned more about the best part of our business – our clients!
have made us want to work better and smarter for them. Our clients have challenged us with their unique visions and lofty goals. We have been thrilled to help them turn those visions and goals into realities. For this we are grateful.
On the flip side.
we also learned from the not so pleasant experiences. When you feel you’ve done the best you can do, but it wasn’t good enough, it hurts. As a company, there will be times we could do better, but we don’t accept that as our norm. We have adopted the attitude that we had better do better by learning and developing our skills and services to be the best in our industry. If you’d like to learn more about what we believe, please go here to view our Declaration of Beliefs.
What are your goals for 2019?
They are probably similar to ours:
- Success for our clients and our business
- Pushing innovation
- Unbeatable customer service
- Staying a leader in our industry with unmatched online marketing strategies
- Remaining committed to our Declaration of Beliefs
- Constantly Improving
Planning for 2019
We have been planning for 2019 with high anticipation for what is to be and all that we will achieve. Planning being the key word here, not idle, but actively putting together plans with a purpose. We have implemented online marketing strategies, tested, retested and modified quite a bit to be ready for the upcoming year. Part of the challenge is that we ALWAYS have to be planning. It never stops, NEVER. You can either embrace it or run from it, but the truth is you will always have to be planning, tweaking, developing, otherwise you are stagnant and that is not a good place to be in the ever-changing ever evolving world of technology and competition.
As we end 2018 and start 2019
Do you have goals and ways outlined to measure online marketing success in 2019? Have you been planning? If not, or you find it overwhelming, we can help! This is the part that we love because we can help business owners with the challenging task of getting over the online marketing barriers to success – it’s our expertise! We’ve already been planning for YOU! It takes focus and detailed planning to put together a strategy that will produce results. We can implement the right strategy for you and share the results with you, so you can understand what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, we will help you find use the right strategy to build your business. Give us a call. Together, let’s make 2019 the best year yet.
Calisa Fitzpatrick – Vice President
Please take a moment to like, share, and tell us your thoughts about this topic. Thank you.